Ticketsmarter BBB is an internet site for a vast range of entertainment tickets. Ticketsmarter has developed to become the go-to online marketplace for event passes in the nation. Customers and travel agents may interact and exchange passes for the more than 125,000 live activities taking place around the nation on its network.
On its website, clients may purchase one of the more than 48 million tickets now available for live events.
What are users saying about it?
Here is what the users are saying about it
How to get your money back?
This site does not offer a refund offer hence their no chance of getting your money back, they offer the customer to write an application stating why they want to return the tickets but the worst is that you won’t be getting a response from them.
Since their customer care service is very bad, you can’t even contact them for this purpose. In the initial years of this site, users were allowed to return the tickets in case of any inconvenience and many users commented that they had received their money after some days.
Customers easily get their money back with the same transaction method used before but now that the service of this site has just gotten worse so they don’t allow any of the services.
If you apply for the refund and you receive it, you should feel very lucky because it’s very rare. For further knowledge and user evaluation users can visit third-party review sites and consider the reviews.
- All sales are final; there are no refunds, exchanges, or cancellations.
- If an event is canceled, you will receive a full refund, less any delivery fees, if the tickets have been delivered.
- Your order will not be refunded if an event is postponed or rescheduled and the original tickets are valid for entry at the time of the rescheduled event.
- Above face value: ticket prices may be more (or lower) than the ‘face value’ indicated on the ticket.
- If the original tickets are no longer available, confirmed purchases may be honored with equivalent or upgraded seats.
Why is it disliked by the people?
There are several reasons why people hate this site and call it a scam;
- Deduction of extra money more than the cost being displayed
- Tickets are not delivered to the buyer or are usually delivered very late
- You are not able to contact the customer service since they are always under maintenance
- Users are redirected to different sites after payment is done
- the phone numbers that are provided are fake
- Users are blocked from viewing the site when trying to track the site
Are customers satisfied with the service?
Customers are 100% not satisfied with the service of this site. Anywhere you’ll visit you will be shown negative reviews about the site since they are a total scam. And you should not even think about getting the ticketsmarter refund since they just receive the money and never give back a reply to the buyers.
|✅This website is deemed to be popular by Alexa with a ranking of||❌The owner of the website is using a service to hide their identity on WHOIS
|✅The domain name has been registered for more than one year in advance||❌This website has been reported as a possible scam on Scamadviser
|✅People are giving this website positive reviews||❌This website has received negative reviews
Should you trust this site?
The site is not worth being trusted, with all of this negativity and scam manners users shouldn’t be trusting it. There’s not a single reason that we should trust this site. Try to avoid this site and getting scammed from it.
Check out Is SeatGeek Legit?
More about the site?
Ticketmaster’s online presence may be used from any mobile device, computer, or iPad to buy tickets to a wide range of events throughout the nation. Music Tickets, Game Tickets, Theater Tickets, Theatrical Tickets, Vegas Ticket Purchases, and City Tour Tickets are all available on the TicketSmarter website.
In the instance that a ticket order is approved but not provided in time by the vendor, consumers are entitled to a full refund via the TicketSmarter online system, which is guaranteed by a 100% TicketSmarter ticket promise.